1. When cleaning cloth umbrellas, please do not use gasoline or kerosene to wash them; dark color cloth umbrellas can be washed with strong tea water, and flower cloth umbrellas can be washed with ammonia water. When there are stains, they can be washed with 50% solution of vinegar and water.
2. The main function of patio umbrellas is to resist ultraviolet rays. The fabrics used to make patio umbrellas are finer and contain some fine particles. So the best way to wash patio umbrellas is to rinse with water instead of brushing.
3. If it is not necessary, please do not clean the umbrella. If you must clean it, it is best to wash the umbrella surface with clean water. Try to avoid getting water on the umbrella stand to avoid the umbrella stand from rusting.
4. If the garden umbrella is splashed with mud, it needs to be dried first, and then use a soft brush to remove the mud.
5. Try to avoid buying light-colored umbrellas.