1. When using a sun umbrella, try to touch the umbrella surface with your sweaty hands as little as possible. After you use it, quickly use the umbrella cover to put your umbrella in your carry-on bag; when you don’t use the umbrella, It's best to put it in a closet, bookcase, or makeup cabinet, and of course, put on an umbrella cover or plastic cover.
2. Sun umbrellas and umbrellas should be used separately. One is that the sun umbrella is more beautiful and will get dirty after being exposed to the rain; the other is that the sun protection effect will be reduced after being exposed to the rain.
3. The main function of the sun umbrella is to resist ultraviolet rays. Because the fabric of the sun umbrella is relatively fine and contains some fine particles, it is best to wash with clean water instead of brushing.
4. If it is not necessary, do not clean the umbrella. If it must be cleaned, it is best to wash the umbrella surface with clean water, and try not to get water on the umbrella stand to avoid rusting of the umbrella stand.
5. After the umbrella is splashed with mud, dry it and use a soft brush to remove the sludge. Cloth umbrellas and silk umbrellas should be washed with alcohol solution or dilute detergent solution, then washed with water and dried.
6. The silk umbrella cannot be opened and washed, otherwise it will break easily after drying.
7. Do not use gasoline or kerosene to wash cloth umbrellas; dark color cloth umbrellas can be washed with strong tea water, and flower cloth umbrellas can be washed with ammonia water. When there are stains, they can be washed with 50% solution of vinegar and water.