Outdoor foldable tents that are easy to fold and disassemble are also called advertising shade tents, product promotion tents, exhibition tents, exhibition folding tents and four-legged tents.
It is used for outdoor commercial exhibitions and celebration gatherings, field operations and product fairs, and corporate outdoor office setting, and for parking as a vehicle sunshade.
Specifications, material analysis
Size: 2*2 meters 2.5*2.5 meters 2*3 meters 3*3 meters 3*4 meters 3*4.5 meters 3*6 meters 4*4 meters 4*8 meters and other specifications Fabric: ordinary 420D 600D Oxford cloth (blue , Red, green, white, black and many other colors) and encrypted 420D 600D Oxford cloth. It can also be made of canvas or polyester cloth. The appearance is beautiful and generous. The frame is made of high-quality steel pipe. . It is easy to pull up, and the installation can be completed in a few minutes. There are many styles of brackets, the conventional ones are baked white paint brackets, and there are more high-end stone marking brackets. It is made of square tube flat tube, surface sprayed plastic processing, canopy surface coating, waterproof coating, waterproof and anti-aging treatment, it is harder than ordinary steel, more durable, anti-corrosion and other characteristics. Peng surface generally adopts PVC glue waterproof coating, waterproof and anti-aging treatment, and imported double stitch sewing machine.
1. Be careful when opening the package, do not blindly scrape the tarpaulin with a knife.
2. Before using the foldable tent, check whether the screws on the cross tube are tightened.
3. When any of the folding tent frames is found to be bent or deformed, stop using it immediately, perform maintenance, and continue operation after troubleshooting.
4. When the folding tent is used for outdoor display operation alone, special attention should be paid to wind protection, and the feet of the folding tent should be lowered to the first section. Namely: retract the inner foot into the outer foot to effectively prevent wind damage. Or fix it with a sandbag.
5. When several tents are operated in a row, the tent legs adjacent to the folding tent should be tied up with straps or ropes to make them into a whole to strengthen their wind resistance.