1. Clean the bottom surface of the tent, wipe off the mud and sand, if there is pollution, use clean water to scrub it slightly.
2. Cool the inside and outside of the tent, and put it away after it is dry again. If it is too late to dry the tent, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to avoid staining and mildew. If possible, immediately cool it in the sun.
3. Clean up the silt from the strut.
4. Check the tent accessories and their integrity.
5. It is not suitable to clean with detergent to avoid affecting the waterproof effect.
2. Sleeping bag:
Currently, most of the fillings of cotton sleeping bags on the market use hollow cotton. For more high-end products, use DuPont seven-hole cotton or 3D cotton as the filler. Today I will focus on the down sleeping bag. There are several key words for down sleeping bag:
1. Downfill amount: the weight of down in the sleeping bag;
2. Down content: the proportion of down in down, the higher the down content, the better;
3. Fluffy: refers to the unit volume occupied by the down of a unit weight when it is naturally fluffy. The higher the fluffy, the better;
The bulkiness is the most important item affecting the warmth of down. From the classification of down, it can be divided into white goose down, gray goose down, white duck down, gray duck down and so on.
Remember the following points about the maintenance of sleeping bags:
1. Try not to put it in a compression bag when not in use. It is best to hang it in the closet like clothes, and put it in a compression bag when you use it.
2. Cleaning of cotton sleeping bag: You can turn the inside of the sleeping bag to the outside and wash it, and attach the Velcro to prevent the sleeping bag fabric from linting. Use a neutral lotion, and finally rinse it with clean water. Remember to rinse several times.
3. Do not dry clean the down sleeping bag, which will damage the warmth of the down. Down sleeping bags are seriously recommended to use sleeping bag liners, which can reduce the frequency of washing. If it is dirty, you can use a special cleaner to treat the dirty part.