The umbrella surface of the patio umbrella is the most important part of the umbrella. It bears the responsibility of sheltering the rain. The materials are made of plastic cloth, tarpaulin, silk cloth and durable nylon cloth. The umbrella cover is used to re-store the umbrella after use. Dust and damage prevention. At the same time, when entering and exiting buses and shopping malls, the umbrella is installed in the umbrella cover, which can reduce dripping to the ground and play the role of a civilized umbrella. The latest design structure is that the umbrella cover and the umbrella are integrated, which can prevent the umbrella cover The loss.
At the same time, studies have shown that thick fabrics for patio umbrellas have better UV resistance than thin fabrics. Generally speaking, cotton, silk, nylon, viscose and other fabrics have poor UV protection, while polyester is better. Polyester fabric is waterproof, Sun protection, non-fading, strong UV resistance, etc. The umbrella cloth has a variety of colors including dark green, wine red, beige, water blue, dark blue, brown, orange, dark yellow, green, etc., and the umbrella surface has a glossy color to make it more attractive Pretty and lively.
Tips for maintaining patio umbrellas:
1. When cleaning cloth umbrellas, please do not use gasoline or kerosene to wash them; dark color cloth umbrellas can be washed with strong tea water, and flower cloth umbrellas can be washed with ammonia water. When there are stains, they can be washed with 50% solution of vinegar and water.
2. The main function of patio umbrellas is to resist ultraviolet rays. The fabrics used to make patio umbrellas are finer and contain some fine particles. Therefore, the best way to wash patio umbrellas is to rinse with water instead of brushing.
3. If it is not necessary, please do not clean the umbrella. If you must clean it, it is best to wash the umbrella surface with clean water. Try to avoid getting water on the umbrella stand to prevent the umbrella stand from rusting.
4. If the patio umbrella is splashed with mud, it needs to be dried first, and then use a soft brush to remove the mud.
5. Try to avoid buying light-colored umbrellas.